Hello peeps! We’re back for another Top 5 Wednesday (created by Lainey and Sam on Goodreads)!
Today’s topic is Side Ships (AKA relationships that don’t involve the protagonist).
So let’s get down to business:
- Thorne and Cress (The Lunar Chronicles) – THE most adorable couple in the entire collection of the Lunar Chronicles! I just couldn’t get enough of them, especially in the last book in the series, Winter. * sighs *
- Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom (Harry Potter series) – Why these two didn’t end up together, I’ll never know. They’re such a good match, as in they work really well together, their sense of humour is similar, AND I love them both to bits!
- Tonks and Lupin (Harry Potter series) – Keeping within the theme of Harry Potter… Tonks and professor Lupin were so cute together! At first I thought the age difference between them would be a bit weird and cause them to fight a lot, but they made it work! Hurray! I love them so much!
- Starr’s parents (The Hate you give by Angie Thomas) – I can’t, for the life of me, remember their names, but Starr’s parents were brilliant. Both as parents and as a couple. (Btw there’s a serious lack of fan art based on The Hate You Give. What’s up with that?)
- Jane and Mr Bingley (Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen) – Oh Jane and Bingley… * sighs * How I miss those two. I think it’s time for a re-read, me thinks.
Do you agree with my choices? Which side ship would be on YOUR top 5 list? Let me know in the comments below.