I was nominated by Chloe @ Chloe Douglas Blog. If you haven’t checked out her blog yet, do so! Both Chloe and I started blogging at around the same time, so I feel like we’re blogging twins, if that makes any sense… Hahaha!
So here we are, receiving another award. How fun!
The rules for the Brotherhood Of The World Bloggers Award are:
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
Answer the questions sent to you.
Nominate some bloggers.
Create your set of questions for your nominees.
List the rules and display the Brotherhood Of The World logo in your post and/or blog.
Alrighty then… Let’s do this!
1. What would be your ideal start to the day?
Sleeping in, then having my mum’s french toast for breakfast while devouring a good book.
2. What made you smile today?
Seeing photos of my nephew and niece looking incredibly cute and funny, the way only a toddler can.
3. What drives you to put up your next blog post up?
I love getting comments on my blog posts. So the thing I look forward to the most when posting on my blog is reading the comments that you lovely people leave for me 😀
4. Three words to describe your personality…go!
Girly, friendly and confident.
Now it’s my turn to ask questions, right?
- As a child, what did you want to be when you grow up?
- Would you rather be smart or happy? Why?
- If you could marry a fictional character, who would it be? Why?
- Describe yourself in 3 words!
And my nominees are… all of you lovely people reading this right now! After all, this is the Brotherhood of the WORLD award, so…