Sooooooo, I got nominated for the Liebster Award again! Hurray! 😀
I was nominated by the lovely The Mystery Corner. If you’re into mystery books you should definitely give her blog a try 🙂
1. Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the blog gives you.
Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5-11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
5. Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
1. What is your favorite author?
Anyone who knows me (or people who have been paying attention to my blog) knows that I love anything Harry Potter related, so it’s no surprise that my favourite author is JK Rowling 😀
2. What is a genre you haven’t read yet?
I’ve never read a horror story. I’m terrified of horror films, so I don’t think I’d enjoy reading a horror book either.
If I had to choose a single book (and not a series) I’d have to say Ship of Theseus (by J J Abrams).
It’s just so different from everything else I’ve ever read… The concept is brilliant, and J J Abrams has definitely delivered on this one!
I CANNOT recommend this book enough!
4. Read a new book or re-read an old one?
I rarely re-read books, because my TBR list is so huge I would feel bad reading the same book twice when I could be reading a brand new one. But I do plan on re-reading the Harry Potter series when the summer is over 😀
5. What new book are you looking forward to be released?
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. I CANNOT wait for this book to come out!
6. If you could choose to meet any author who would you choose?
Probably JK Rowling. I just admire her determination and resilience so much. JK Rowling is a great role model.
7. What is your favorite place to read?
I love reading at the beach, but I haven’t been to the beach in about 2 years 😦
8. Why did you start blogging?
As most of you know I have a small online shop where I sell books and bookish accessories. But just having an online shop wasn’t enough for my bookish needs. I needed to interact with other book lovers, share my passion for reading. So a blog just seemed like a good idea. I could meet other book-crazy people, make new friends and get the word out about my shop.
9. What is your favorite book series?
Harry Potter! 😀
10. Would you rather your favorite book is done a movie or a tv series?
Well, since my favourite series has been made into a movie (or 8), and my favourite classic Pride & Prejudice has been made into both a movie and a series, I’m not really sure how to answer this question… I wish The Selection books were made into a series though. There’s enough story in those books to make them into a great series 😀
11. If you were to recommend a book to someone who doesn’t like reading to make him/her like it, which one will it be?
Oh, that depends on the person I’m recommending it to. I don’t think there is one single book that would please everyone. That’s just not possible. Everyone has a different taste in literature. But I don’t think you could go wrong with a bit of HP or Agatha Christie.
And now 11 questions for my nominees:
- Hardback, paperback, or e-books?
- Do you stop reading when you get tired or do you wait for a chapter break?
- How do you decide on what to read next? (reviews, recommendations…)
- What’s your favourite book genre?
- Where do you usually get your books from?
- If you were to write a book, what genre would it be?
- Book you’re most embarrassed to have never read?
- What character in a book would you like to be best friends with?
- Favourite book you had to read for school?
- What’s your favourite book blog (or booktube)?
- What are you reading right now?