Thank you NoteablePad! I’m still not sure I deserve so many awards, but on the other hand, who am I to argue with all my wonderful fellow bloggers?! NoteablePad, you’re a star!
Now, I have to admit I had to google this award, because I’d never of Miranda before… and let me tell you I’ve never been more scared of a google search in my life! Hahaha!
Ok, so it wasn’t THAT bad. Hahaha! But let’s just say Miranda is an interesting character… and I’m still excited about receiving this award 😀 So it’s all good!
THE RULES :
- Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger who nominated you.
Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List seven (7) things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. Don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than an average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. Youare smart.)
Alright, so seven things I love about myself (I can tell this is going to be hard)
- I love how my eyes are usually brown but when I cry they turn a green-ish colour 🙂
- I love how I don’t act like everyone else expects me to. Some say that people my age should already be married, with children, while balancing a successful career, blah blah blah… But instead I’m doing my own thing and couldn’t care less about what others think.
- I love how I’m a half-full cup kind of person.
- I love how close my family is.
- I love the fact that I can look back on the hardships I’ve had to live through and learn something from that.
- I love the fact children in the street will stop and stare at me (along with big smiles and excited waves) like I’m some kind of human-sized chocolate bar. Seriously, I have no idea why children (and dogs) like me so much.
- I love how people seem to be enjoying my blog 😀 When I first started I thought my mum would be the only one to read and comment on it (because that’s just part of being a mum).
And now, for the nominations:
NoteablePad has already nominated a couple of bloggers I wanted to include in this list, but I forgive her because she nominated me for this award 🙂 I’m such a forgiving person, aren’t I?
If my calculations are correct I’ve nominated 10 brilliant blogs.
Hooowever. if you’re not on that list and want to be nominated for this award you’re more than welcome to it! 😀 Just post a link in the comment section below once you post your award so I can see your answers, pretty please 🙂