Another award coming my way?! Wow! Thank you so much KashafS from Escape Into Words! I love receiving awards (Who doesn’t, right?).
So here are the rules:
Right, 7 things about myself then:
- I was born in Brazil, but live in Northern Ireland, and now I go to uni in England 😛
- I’ve been to 13 different schools
- I don’t like nature. I get that plants and bugs are important for the circle of life and all that, but that doesn’t mean I have to go camping and get devoured by wasps!
- My life dream is to visit Orlando (ie. Disney World and the Harry Potter theme park)
- I LOVE it when people leave comments on my blog posts!
- I don’t really understand why people like Twitter so much… I rarely use it myself
- My biggest accomplishment of the month (so far) has been getting my IMDB page up and running 😀
And now (*academy award style*) for the nominees:
Cátia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much
Jade @ Jade M Wong
Jorelene @ Page Chronicles
Ruchitaa @ Royalttie
Olivia @ Pale Olive
Cristina (Hey! That’s my middle name!) @ My Tiny Obsessions
Chloe @ (Over)Analysing Literature
Michelle @ The Reading Belle
These are a few of the blogs I admire the most. And I’ve just realised they’re all girls! Haha! There’s not a lot of diversity in the book blogsphere, is there? Or maybe I just haven’t been introduced to our male counterparts… The only male book blogger I know is BOOKWORMANIAC (who is brilliant by the way!) but If you know of any other good male book blogger let me know in the comments below, please. I’m not looking for a boyfriend or anything, I’m just genuinely curious as to whether they are going extinct or what… Hahaha!
Anyway, you should go check my nominees out right now because they’re brilliant!
So to quote my old PE teacher: GO, GO, GO! (Or should I say: click, click, click?)